1. Select your Grade Book Preferences in the Settings tab (where you created Categories and set Grade Calc Options).
There are new options after the update--> Test them all!
2.Click on one of the assignment score boxes to enter/modify a student’s score.
Important: Grade Book does not automatically save. If the Save button is red, you have unsaved changes in your gradebook.
(only if you've turned on Save Alerts in Preferences)
3. TIP: Quickly navigate from one cell to another by using the arrow keys on your keyboard.
4. TIP: Mass assign scores by clicking the expand arrows on the assignment heading...
select Fill Scores/CommentsàScoreàOK. In this view you can also type specific assignment comments for
students, or mark assignments as (T)
Turned In, (M) Missing, (L) Late, (I) Incomplete, etc.
5. TIP: Need to change an Assignment’s details, like the due date or point value? Go to the Grade Book assignment heading and click the abbreviation link to make changes.
6. TIP: Do you want to hide the Grade Totals columns in the gradebook?... Collapse the columns so only your assignments will fill the screen.
7.View student analytics by turning on the Sparkline graph and the Color-Coding of Pass/Fail Grades in Grade Book Preferences.
8. View each student’s grades compared to the entire class by clicking on the student’s Sparkline graph and then scrolling through the Whisker Graphs for each assignment
Click to be taken to the Infinite Campus login website: